Thursday, February 18, 2016

Uncrossing Ritual — I In Try Angel

























I think I'm busier doing now than I have ever been, and I just keep gaining momentum. I'm going to have to start getting up earlier to even fit in what all I've got going. Magick is a big part of this, and in my belief the catalyst for this movement. I realize a lot of what I write makes people roll their eyes, and say, "It's just his imagination." It's not just. It is my imagination. Whatever that is. Unconscious mind. Whatever that is. What I know objectively is that I am having extremely meaningful experiences daily which are cumulatively creating exponential growth in me.

I had just gotten my Saint Anthony altar set up. Some very special items. I lack a candle holder and small picture frame, but other than that, I'm good I think. I planned to petition him because I've lost a lot of stuff I'd like to find. After I set the altar up, I decided that I would gather the items the Undine had shown me the previous day. I found a couple more items I should rid myself of, but I couldn't find the one painting. I eventually just gave up. I leaned over my desk, looked down, and there was the arrowhead. The arrowhead I've been looking for for months. I found it with my now deceased friend Troy Dill, out in the plowed fields of rural Hendersonville, NC, along with a bunch of pottery bits. It was my first arrowhead that I actually found; pulled from the ground. I hadn't been able to find it, and I wanted it for my Black Hawk bucket. That bucket is what kicked off my encounters with spirits, in a big way. I think of it as my ancestor altar. I had looked everywhere for that arrowhead. Especially on that desk, because that's where I last had remembered it being. I tore the entire house up multiple times, and now, here it was just sitting in plain view on top of the desk. I grabbed it, anointed it with Indian Spirit Guide oil and carefully placed it in the bucket with my other special objects. 

With this done, I went to take my uncrossing bath. Details in my previous post. I became very relaxed. I thought of my dad, his life, the last few years of it, and his death. A particular event came to mind, and I kind of started to tear up - and then it hit me - it was happening again. Phase 2. I expanded my astral sphere. 

"Dad, where are you?"

"I'm here."

"This mind stuff is cool, isn't it? Dad, what am I suppose to do?"

"Eye in the triangle."

Eye in the triangle? I thought of years back how I would listen to Alex Jones, and when my dad came home from work, I would have him listen, and we would both get all riled up about that blasted Illuminati. What was he trying to tell me? I said it over and over until I came to "I in triangle. I in. Ayin."  What was the "triangle"? I opened my eyes and looked at the candle. It had angel wings. The candle had melted and somehow had perfect angel wings extending from each side. They extended at least a couple of inches out from a tiny altar candle. I stared at it stupidly for a few moments and then it hit me. "Try Angel!" The second that thought hit me, the right "wing" fell off of the candle, startling me.

I knew what it was about. I've been attempting to memorize the Bornless Ritual in preparation to attempt K&C/HGA. I'd read the HGA book from Nephilim, read the Abramelin Ramble, I have Newcomb's book and the Book of Abramelin. Earlier this very day I read a comment on social media that Aaron Leitch made about a former girlfriend who broke up with him because she thought he was making this stuff up. And then she actually saw Aaron's angel. Funny, huh?

I sat in the bathtub pondering until the candle burned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment