Saturday, February 13, 2016

B6 & Zinc Dream - Starship Captain



I had a fellow magician friend share an article on B6 and Zinc increasing the vividness of dreams when taken before sleep. I tried it out. I dreamt the following:

I was in a mountainous region, not unlike where I live. I was in a neighborhood, outside of a house. My cat had run off. This was not my house, but was somewhere that I was visiting. I walked to the end of the drive. A cat fell from from a high hill. It landed on its side with a thunk, and got up and walked off. It was not my cat. My cat was black. I walked down the hill, towards the street below. As I did, I noticed a cat approaching me slowly. Then another, and another. Slowly I was surrounded by cats. They seemed to be about to attack me. I frantically looked for my black cat, afraid she would be killed by this pack of cats surrounding me. I saw her. She ran in the direction away from me. I tried to catch up with her, but the street was suddenly filled with people. A wedding party that had just let out.

The people were nicely dressed. They were foreign. Dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. The street was very crowded. I bumped into a woman. She was the bride. She was running away from a very agitated groom. I somehow helped her. I think I told her where she could hide. A man who was employed by the groom offered me money. The bride snatched it and ran off. I told the man not to tell the groom that she had taken the money, nor to tell him she had left.

The scene was becoming intense. Men were looking for me now. One approached me with a large knife. I fought him. I was stabbed near the area of my liver. I placed my hand over it. I had to get out of here. I retreated with my black cat to my Starship. It hovered above the entire scene, somehow translucent. The engines fired, and I was gone. The men below were still searching for me. I was no longer even in their time.



In the next scene, I am walking down a secluded country road. It feels like home. Deep in the Appalachians. Lush mountain forest borders the land. I am walking towards a homestead. I look up in the sky. There is a day moon out. I keep looking at the sky. It becomes translucent. I see the stars behind the sky. I see a second moon. The second moon looks cartoonish. I begin to sing the song:

The Mighty Moon is out

Where the Mountains end

I become thrilled. I know that song is from my other dream. Something of tremendous import is here. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment