Monday, January 25, 2016

Found: Spirit


I've spent a lot of time looking for and gathering images for this post. I'm trying to induce a certain feeling:






 There is a woman at a window, staring. She is very thin, seemingly starving or anorexic.
















Her eyes are dead. You can tell that she has experienced so much pain. They call it the thousand yard stare. She has it.







She is the spirit of a dead woman that I had a vision of. She was inside, staring out a large window, which I was outside staring into. At first I wasn't aware she was there - I was just sort of in a trance, staring at the window. Slowly I became cognizant of looking into her eyes. One of her eyes was misaligned, looking off to the side a bit. Many people have this condition. It's called strabismus. The pictures of the soldiers are the only thing that comes close to what it was like looking into her eyes. She was extremely thin, and had short dark hair.

For a month or two since that vision, I've been trying to work with her. I brought her coffee, tea, chocolate. I've come to call her Jenny. I suspect she came through my Echovox generation 1 one day. The only clearly human voice that I've ever heard come through that thing - very slowly and clearly a first name and a last name was given by a female. Jennifer something. Speaking so clearly and deliberately, as if giving her name to someone in some sort of important situation. It was a very specific tone. Dammit, I can't remember the last name - I wrote it down and have since lost the paper. It wasn't a common last name, and I'd remember it if I saw it, maybe.

I had a friend do a tarot reading on this spirit. He first ask the nature of the spirit. He laid down the following:


Queen of Cups
Good natured, intuitive, imaginative, coquettish, kind, poetic. She is a water sign - Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces. These are naturally psychic (I'm not kidding - date one), which explains a bit our initial contact.















 5 of Pentacles
 From the Elora Tarot by Monika Lassner. The Smith-Waite card was strange enough - a church window - which is where I saw her. The meaning is poverty, isolation, insecurity, loss, worry, harshness, stern.









9 of Swords
From the Fenestra Tarot. This is someone tormented. The idea here is faithfulness unto cruelty, oppression, misery, suffering, loss. 










These cards together give you a pretty good idea of who she was. A gentle poetic soul who lived a burdensome and hard life, who was likely mistreated and persecuted. By the look in her eyes - I think we are talking some bad schijt that went down.

My reader then asked her where she was - with me, or at my work, or just having passed through. He pulled the following card:


The Heirophant
Religious institution. Obviously, the spirit is at my work, which is where she was in my vision of her - I had not told my reader this.










So next my reader asked what I could do to contact the spirit or communicate with it:

Strength
This is a painting by Emily Balivet. This speaks to a concerted effort. This card is sometimes called Lust or Fortitude or sometimes referred to as The Enchantress. It means a few things to me. Mainly the generation of what sometimes is referred to as "heat".





Queen of Wands
Within the context of the question, I think this painting represents the answer - gifts.











The Lovers
All 3 of these cards - Strength, Queen of Wands, and The Lovers speak to motivation, inspiration and action, again here, the building of "heat".













So, after the tarot reading, I decided to do a geomantic divination in the place that she was in my vision. 3 of the 4 Mothers I threw were Via. On the last throw of the tumblers, I swear I could almost feel an arm on my arm, and they just like "stuck" to the table. Here are the results charted traditionally, as well as put to a more modern chart (that graphic took me forever):




As you can see, the Left Witness, Right Witness and Judge are all exceptionally good. Even the Significator and Reconciler. I'll edit this post upon further interpretation of the other Houses.











No comments:

Post a Comment