Monday, January 11, 2016

Dream: Ex and Alarms



I was dreaming of being in an actual haunted house - one I grew up next to. Derek was there. I was with his family. He had bought hotdogs, which I was suppose to cook in the kitchen. I came into the living room with Derek, and there began to be occurrences of paranormal activity. A spirit was holding my head down to an ottoman. Derek and his family started to become alarmed. The hotdogs burned. I was embarrassed at the waste. Derek and I were going to leave and get more hotdogs.

I was outside of the house, in the yard, looking over the church parking lot, towards my Uncle's house at the other end. This was the parsonage. My Uncle had been the preacher at the church. I was aware of my parents' presence. Suddenly an alarm went off. I could see the alarm from across the parking lot somehow. I left to go check on it.

I next remember being back in the real haunted house I grew up next to. I was in bed with Bridget, my ex. My mom was in the next room, and perhaps the other people. She had closed the door, so as to not disturb Bridget and I. We were getting very sexy, and then for some reason, I had to get up and go outside.

As I am coming back, I step up onto the porch. Bridget is inside waiting. I look at the wood on the doors, the porch floor. It's all been recently gone over with polyurethane. It hits me then, that Frankie, the guy Bridget left me TO GO BACK TO, has been here often, doing work for her. My attitude changes immediately. I realize that Bridget is just having a fun romp, for today. Tomorrow will be the continuance of her and Frankie's defective "relationship". She does not want what I want.

As these things are going through my mind, I enter, and face her. She urges me to bed. I tell her no, and why. She becomes desperate. I say something like, "Look, there is no way I'm doing this, which is just for today." 


As a pause to reflect on the reality outside of the dream, I wanted tomorrow so badly. In actuality I still love Bridget. I'm a Capricorn. If people make it past my guarded walls - they are in. Capricorns can't just pick up and drop people like paperbacks in a used book store. I was angry that Bridget was this way - that her values were not mine. That I had accepted her and that she judged me as unacceptable. I had only dated her for 2 months, and I can't explain why I have such tremendously strong feelings about her. It's almost ridiculous. But as she told me, it is what it is. I had commented to a friend on this, and pondered if it could be a spiritual effect of something. His eyebrow lifted.

Back to the dream: She was almost frantic with desperation. She REALLY WANTED ME TO GO INTO THAT BACK ROOM WITH HER, and to do so willingly - to give into her. I was about to turn and walk out of the door, when an alarm went off. This time it was real, and I awoke.

I dream of the parsonage quite often. Anyone who had anything to do with the parsonage dreams about it quite often, even if it's been 40 years since they've been there. But the real haunted house on the other side of the church - I rarely dream about this house. The presence of the spirit in the house, the burnt hoddogs, the alarms. I think a spirit was posing as Bridget, and it was either testing me, or thought it could seduce me by parading as her. Many like to give dreams only a psychological interpretation or mystical. I see no reason to separate the two. This is an interesting astrological time to have such a dream. The New Moon in Capricorn is in a separating conjunction with Pluto. False seducer is a term that comes to mind. Low vibratory murmurings of cthonic Pluto. Danger, Will Robinson!!! Danger!!! Alarms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment