Friday, January 8, 2016

All Attractive Blue Magick

I had this vision of this blue devil guy. He was sitting upon a throne with a stern look on his face - just looking at me. He seemed.... bored? Was he waiting on me somehow?

It freaked me out at the time. Nearly every time a mental image - a vision pops in your head, it's a bit alarming. If you've had them, you know what I'm talking about. You aren't seeing it with your eyes, but what your "seeing" is super detailed, just as if you were seeing it with your eyes.

He had a very handsome face. Horns on the bald head. Blue. 
The throne the blue devil guy sat on was plain - maybe made out of stone. The next day, I just kept saying to myself, "He was a really handsome guy!". I kept wondering about the blue skin. He didn't seem elemental to me - I've had experiences with a male Sylph. That was much more disturbing, much more uncomfortable. It felt like I was in some sort of energetic field storm or something. 




I Googled about, and found a bit on Krishna and Rama. Lots of gods have blue skin - even Thoth with his blue ibis head. In the case of Krishna, one explanation was that he didn't have blue skin, but a blue aura. Krishna's name means dark blue - he is all attractive. Even those who wished to kill him, ended up just finding him irresistible.  When he was a baby the assassin Poothana came to kill him and ended up falling in love with him. 
This I find interesting, as with the blue devil guy, I just kept thinking how attractive he was - a creature of beauty, very masculine. 

Anyone have a clue? I suspect something with Netzach - Yesod? Him looking bored, and the thought that the demonic forces "need directing" I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment