Friday, January 22, 2016

Geomancy & Digression on Liber A'Ash



I had a tarot reading done on this spirit before, and pertaining to it's nature, Queen of Cups, 9 of Disks, 5 of Swords. Pertaining to how to contact it, Lust, Queen of Wands, the Lovers. It's interesting to me in the Geomantic divination, Aquisitio is the judge, which could be "comprehending within". The astral, which is where I encountered her in the first place, is where I should seek to converse with her. The Significator, Puer - it's an erect penis.

As an explanatory diversion in the vein of Tristram Shandy, I'm reminded of Liber A'Ash, which is said to hold the secret of magical power. I too am reminded of quantum theory stuff - observation effects reality. If you are interested in science or magic, please listen to the following interview 
with Howard Smith, senior astrophysicist at the Harvard- Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a senior member of several teams with NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope:



So back to my elucidation of Liber A'Ash...  Key 15, The Devil, Ayin, Eye, Mirth.  Saturn rules Capricorn, and Mars (The Tower) is exalted therein. Read the first few lines of Liber A'Ash.

This is the picture I get: The magician stands tall, full of secret mirth. The lightning of the heavens flash about him, serving to charge his will. What would crumble one of lesser ability, what would bring terror and dread, the magician, caught up in preternatural fits of cackling, uses as a vehicle. Up! Thou givest not thy sap, thy fallest not! I know very well what that energy feels like. I first experienced it in a dream, which I'm sure I have written down somewhere....  I was standing high on the outside ledge of an ancient stone building. There was a stone gargoyle. The skies darkened and the wind began to grow in strength. A tremendous storm was coming. Lighting began to flash. Some of the stone ledge began to crumble. I had goosebumps on my arms. The feeling was incredible, and can be likened to a sort of sexual energy. A sort of insane glee. Surely you have felt this feeling as well - perhaps as a child, running carelessly in a thunderstorm. This feeling - it's to be gathered up, focused through intent.


No comments:

Post a Comment