Saturday, December 19, 2015

Finding A Mirror On The Astral







I was listening to Gordon White interview Sarah Anne Lawless. It was a great listen.  

During their chat, Sarah - and I'm paraphrasing - said that you have a different appearance in the higher and lower planes. She said that some spirits may be afraid to approach you because you look like a total bad-ass, whereas other people may not be approached by certain spirits because they look so innocent and sweet. She advised finding a mirror and checking your astral self out.  Now, this struck me with the remembrance of something that happened to me probably over 10 years ago, before I knew diddle-squat:

At the time I was drinking heavily. That's been a problem for me that pops up now and then (especially when I get involved with women). I just stay away from the stuff - both of the stuff. Anyway, I had this dream that I was in the basement of this church. I walked down a long hall, straight into a bathroom, and up to a mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror, and was horrified. It was me alright - it wasn't a trick - but I had no skin. I looked a lot like the Red Skull, or some descriptions people give of encounters with Raw Head on Darkness Radio.  Seeing myself like this so shocked me that it didn't stop my drinking, but it gave me another view of who I became when I drank. Something monstrous, hideous.

I do not believe that I would look at all like that anymore, maybe. I certainly am not the same person. Not even the same person from last year, much less 10 years ago. I really wonder though, what I would see, if I found a mirror. Would I look different in the Sphere of Geburah as opposed to the Sphere of Gedulah? Would I have different physical attributes?  An extra arm extending out, an extra eye, like in A Voyage to Arcturus?



No comments:

Post a Comment