Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dream - Blond Girl in the Jewelry Store




Had a dream about climbing up into this old structure - there were people all around. At one point two buses with special needs people came in. They were dressed for a costume party. A few had vegetables placed all over their heads, and had large fish-bowls on their heads to keep the vegetables in place. One young man had an exquisitely terrifying misshaped head and face. He was just wearing a fish-bowl. As he walked in, he took it off and placed it on the head of a buddy of mine.

I think I was part of some sort of super hero group, kind of like the Avengers or something. There was some military-esque boss, and we had our own plane. We had flown in, and narrowly escaped being shot down.

So, I climbed up into the old structure - up rickety old staircases. Many people were climbing with me - towards some meeting held high in the old structure. I arrived. Two men I knew from a church plant. They were speaking, but mostly allowing others to speak. I was itching at my turn.

I went on about the Democratic and Republican party, Libertarianism. I said many people in other countries have absolutely no choice in who their leaders are, and how we as citizens of the United States hold a massive amount of power, that has lain dormant for decades. I elaborated on how choosing not to vote, is a vote in of itself - the system as it is, needs to be rejected en masse.

After this things let out. The building emptied quickly. They had already put chains on the doors before I got out - I was nearly locked in, but one entrance had been chained, but not tightly. Outside there were throngs of people, hanging around in cliques, waiting for rides... I maneuvered my way through them, and an old friend joined me. We went into a jewelry shop. 





There were 3 women inside this shop. One was older, and was the owner. One was younger and blond. The other was younger and had auburn hair - she had a small area in the back of the store, and her wares were not as expensive as the blond girl.

I was looking for a ring. I'm not sure why, as I didn't have anyone specific to give it to. It's like I was preparing - taking a much more traditional eastern approach to beginning the process of finding a wife.

The auburn haired girl in the back went on break. I followed her out of the store, inquiring about some piece of jewelry. She didn't want to take a sale away from the blond girl. I came back into the store, and somehow found that she had left her purse with me. I thought how upset she would be when she attempted to get something to eat.

The blond girl acted quite strange - like she knew all the items were way to expensive for me or my friend. We had this liquid that you put on your hands, and it would smoke a bit as it evaporated, and if people breathed it, they would forget. I had forgotten I had used it earlier in the dream on a group of people outside, to hilarious effect.

We used it on the blond, and were going to steal a piece of jewelry, but I was worried about cameras, and felt bad as well, so I put it back. At this point I think my friend left the store.





The blond girl was very conscious of the fact her boss was watching her. Though she seemed to keep flirting with me, albeit in a strange manner. She would brush violently against me, as she walked past me. Then, as I was crouched, examining merchandise, she stood behind me, talking to her boss, and rubbed her posterior upon me. For posterity's sake, I clandestinely grabbed a hold of it.

My seeking turned from jewelry to books in the back. I was looking through them. The blond girl didn't seem to want to sell them. I said I was looking for late 19th Century grimoires. Her boss then appeared, mentioned the name of one, and showed me to a back shelf, and left me alone to browse. Of course the blond girl accompanied me, and kept violently brushing up against me. I was then awakened by a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment