Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dream 5.27.15 - Dragons


I slept really hard. I was dreaming that I was in a township of some sort, a bit archaic. The people were dark-skinned. There was an immense battle going on between the township and a much larger invading force. There was a Princess. I was charging forth with her, and with a small number of other elite warriors. The enemy was dressed in dark clothing, brandishing swords, which looked like the depictions of the swords above, from the Song Dynasty.

Neither I nor the people I was fighting with had weapons. We were using hand-to-hand combat. I picked up a couple of the swords from the fallen enemy. The fighting was very intense. The invading force was a massive horde. Many were on horseback. I lost sight of the Princess. I last remember looking back - she had tried to transform into a dragon - it didn't complete. A yellow mass, perhaps 20 ft tall, segmented. And then, I saw her body - she had been overcome by the enemy. She was dead. I felt devastation.

It was this small elite force's job to draw the invading army into an area where they would have to abandon their mounts. Here a counterattack was made. I was on uneven rooftops. The fighting became even more intense. The enemies numbers were astounding. I was taken in by the defending force. They knew that I had within me a terrible force - to be able to transform into a dragon - but it was locked away. I couldn't access it. I was in one of the houses, and there were several masters in martial arts who thought they could trigger my transformation into a dragon. They were each taking turns doing specialized strikes to my abdominal area. I braced myself for these attacks, but they did not hurt, nor did they trigger transformation. Everyone was frustrated with me. I was the key with which fury and wrath could be unleashed on our enemy, but I was unable to access my ability. They eventually gave up. I remember being treated more like a prisoner than a compatriot. I became despondent. Animal like. My abdomen began to hurt from where they had struck me. A large blonde woman was brought in to the darkened room where I sat. I growled at her. She had a notepad. I said something very nasty to her. I knew something about her. I wasn't myself. She left immediately.

I began to salivate. I was growling. I knew that something was being unleashed within me. Perhaps this was the beginning of the transformation. But it didn't feel like that. It felt that I had become so utterly hopeless, that my humanity was fading from me. The loss of the Princess still weighed heavily on me. Nothing mattered.

I was taken back up, to the rooftops. I last remember looking up at the sky.


I was awakened by my mom.  It was if I had been pulled out of 1000 year sleep.


Mongol Conquest of the Song dynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment